The Daily Pick

Monday, January 24, 2005

Personality Types



I thought everyone knew their Myers-Briggs Type. You know, Introvert/Extrovert, Feeling/Thinking etc. Why would I think that? I don't know. I guess because I am intuitive, and sometimes that allows me to draw (incorrect) conclusions without full knowledge of the facts. At least that's what I just read on this site that you should check out.

These sixteen personality types are based on Carl Jung's personality theories. Anyways, if you don't know yours and would like to find out, or... if you took the test a long time ago and would like to see if you changed at all, surf on over to Humanmetrics.com. The Q&A takes from 5-10 minutes to fill out. Definitely worthwhile, with links to the descriptions of all 16 types.

posted by Anonymous at 8:31 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment