The Daily Pick

Friday, June 10, 2005

Amazon.com Reviewer/Prankster



Smith T. Aames is a prankster who rates Amazon.com products. And I mean all the products., over 100 of them across the site, and they're all collected on Amazon.com's actual site. This set of satin sheets is one of my favorites. He gives them five stars, and 2 of 3 people found his review helpful:

Nothing says "Trust me" like red satin sheets on your bed. I have found these satin sheets are a secret weapon in the seduction game. The hard part is getting the prospective partner into your bedroom. Once he or she is in the room, all you need to do is make sure they touch the satin sheet and they are instantly and magically naked. I give these sheets my Seal of Approval.

I will warn you to be careful about staining these sheets. They're a little difficult to clean and will not easily relinquish chocolate, among other things.
posted by The Daily Pick at 2:44 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment