The Daily Pick

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Star Wars Script: Changes from The Editing Room



Love this mockup of the latest Star Wars script. The Editing Room has parodies of over a hundred films.

They DUEL. Then they DUEL some more. Afterwards, they do
some more DUELLING. Then there's another DUEL, a little
DUELLING, and finally a DUEL.

EWAN MCGREGOR
It's over, Hayden. I've got the high
ground, just like Darth Maul did in
Episode 1 right before I killed him
successfully. Ignoring that, if you
jump over to me, I will cut your
sh*t off.

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN
You underestimate my power to
decide not to jump to the low ground
in front of you where I will be able
to safely continue duelling, but to
instead try to jump all the way over
you and get my sh*t cut off!

He JUMPS and gets SLICED AND DICED. Then COMPLETELY BURNED.
posted by The Daily Pick at 12:13 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment