The Daily Pick

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hurry Up Pedestrians!




The Sneeze.com would like pedestrians to either 1. Hurry up across the crosswalk when a car is waiting, or 2. Pretend to be hurrying up across the crosswalk when a car is waiting. I agree wholeheartedly with this post.

All I ask is the people crossing the street show a little hustle when they know there's a car wating on them. I know they don't have to, but I would like it because the rage I feel while they saunter along is going to give me a coronary.

I'd even be happy with the Coach's Trot-- you see that in sports when the players are all running to their lockers, and the fat old coach just moves his arms around to make it "look" like he's running.

posted by Tom Kealey at 12:09 AM

1 Comments:

Good rreading this post
Anonymous Macarons Recipes, at 12:36 PM  

Add a comment