The Daily Pick

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Overheard in New York



Overheard in New York is a wonderful site, and it's just what it sounds like: Quotes from New Yorkers and visitors on the subway, sidewalks, nightclubs, restaurants, taxis and elsewhere.

Girl: Oh my God, you guys. I still have my Friday panties on.
Guy: You'd better hurry up and get home; there are only two hours before it's Sunday.

--Union Square Regal Cinemas


(Via a blog called White Noise, which I can't find at the moment. If anyone runs across it, I'd appreciate if you could leave the URL in the comments section. I'll post it here. Thanks.)
posted by Anonymous at 12:56 AM

1 Comments:

I really don't know if you meant my blog, because there are a few (unfortunately) also called White Noise. But I did post the Overheard in New York. http://whitenois.blogspot.com
Blogger Karl Plesz, at 5:04 PM  

Add a comment